We are currently looking for a Technical Delivery Head who would be responsible for overall delivery of the applications and ensure adherence to enterprise development framework.
You will also be hands on with coding, code reviews and be knowledgeable on latest technology trends and their applications. You will be responsible for guiding the development team members on technical issues/challenges.
Candidate Profile :
- BE/BTech/MCA with strong knowledge and real time experience in enterprise systems application development
- At least 7-8 years real time experience in Microsoft .NET technology, ASP .NET, C#, Web based development , Web Services, Web APIs, Application Blocks and MVC
- Should have in-depth knowledge and experience on IIS
- Should have understanding and experience of software development best practices.
- Excellent people and delivery management skills
Good To Have:
- Design & architecture skills on MS Platform (n-tier, web-based applications, distributed DB design, Service Oriented Architecture).
- Experience in designing complex solutions for performance, security, scalability, extensibility & availability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to explain complex concepts to a wide variety of individuals with varying technical skills
- Prior client facing experience
- Excellent people management skills are a must.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of 9-12 software developers to deliver high quality software. You should be able to code the complex pieces of work when and where needed.
- Participate in Application Architecture design, high level design of system components, technical review and technical documentation.
- Work with the team and Management to define deliveries and work within schedule.
- Support Team Leads and development team members with guidance, experience and advice.
- Work with the processes and tools to ensure best practices are adhered to on every project.
- Work with the Quality Assurance team to ensure that the software is fully unit tested, can be performance tested, and passes the companies quality requirements.
- Regularly participate in development meetings.
- Work with Product Management and Project Management teams to monitor the development process across the product to ensure the product specifications are accurately followed and delivered in a timely manner.
- Perform periodic code review to ensure high quality of delivery
- Fulfil organization responsibilities Sharing knowledge and experience within the other groups in the organisation, conducting various technical sessions and trainings.
- Project initiation and project delivery skills are required
- Ability to work on several projects is a must
- Excellent people skill and ability to manage all stakeholders ( management, junior developers, client) is a must
- Ability to thrive in a fast growing and young technology company